Wholesome Marketing Ideas, Bite Size

Wholesome marketing ideas, bite size

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Marketing TILT

TILT was launched eleven days ago. I am thrilled with the reviews the book has received so far and with the reactions of those who have read it and tweeted about it.

I have done a number of interviews about the book. Soon, a number of articles expanding on the ideas in the book will be appearing in the Harvard Business Review, Strategy + Business, the Ivey Business Journal, and elsewhere.

But none of those activities, not even the launch of the book, has received as much attention or congratulations as this photograph of the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, holding a copy of the book at an event in Toronto on Nov. 8th.


Speaks volumes about the power of celebrity endorsement.

4 comments:

Christy Nelsen said...

A well marketing strategy brings more and more customers. Presenting virtual tour of your company surroundings is a new way to create good market used by business large to best scholarship essay writing help.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Have a big thanks to you! It sounds great not only I liked this, but also everybody will appreciate you on your nice efforts. sista search

maikaljj said...

I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me.Garden Grove Media

packers and movers jubilee hills hyderabad said...

I loved this one. It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
Packers And Movers Hyderabad

Packers And Movers lingampally Hyderabad